Cameo DVC DMX-Interface & Software
DMX Interface & Software
- Cameo DVC 4 Interface Software
- Convenient control for DMX-compatible lighting devices via PC or Mac with 512 DMX channels
- For computer-free use as a stand-alone device, programmed lightshows with 256 channels can be copied to the built-in flash memory
- 15,000 device libraries and a ScanLibrary editor to create and edit custom device profiles
- Individual DMX device types can be selected, grouped together and added to the lightshow in a 2D view
- Dynamic scenes can be created, arranged and superimposed, the palette function allows light control without fader movements, and the XEEL engine generates hundreds of different, exciting effects
- Extensive toolbox for live edits, an audio analyser and a MIDI clock to synchronise light and music tempo and a 3D visualisation of the programmed light show in real time
- The screen layout can be completely tailored to individual needs, and the free app "Easy Remote" makes it possible to control windows with iPhones, iPads and Android devices via WiFi
- Live operation: 512 channels
- Standalone operation: 256 channels
- Input: mini USB
- Output: 3-pin XLR (f)
- Memory: 20 K
- Power: USB port
- Dimensions: 78 x 88 x 27 mm
- Weight: 120 g
- Accessories: Cable USB to Mini USB
|system software windows||Yes|
|system software MAC||Yes|
|Operating system iOs||No|
|Sound To Light||Yes|
|DMX channels with XLR||512|
|Max. DMX Channels In||0|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 454688 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!