Microprocessor-powered V-mount battery
- Backlit LCD display of runtime and battery data
- Real, minute-accurate runtime, if in use
- Remaining charging time when connected to a charger
- RFID transmitter on the front to be able to retrieve stored battery data with the Voltbridge app on your smartphone
- Capacity: 98 Wh
- 6600 mAh
- Battery life (25 W): 3.6 hours.
- Maximum continuous charge: 12 A (16 a top)
- 5V USB port for charging mobile devices and to install firmware updates
Note on disposal: Check your local laws and regulations for the proper disposal of batteries in your country. The following rules apply in Germany: In line with the Battery Directive (Batteriegesetz; BattG), you as the consumer are obligated to return all batteries and rechargeable batteries. Disposal via normal household waste is not permitted! Batteries containing pollutants can be identified by the symbol of a crossed-out wheeled bin and the chemical symbol (Cd = cadmium; Hg = mercury; Pb = lead) of the metal essential for classification. Used batteries and rechargeable batteries can be returned free of charge to our shop, to other outlets where batteries are sold or to public waste management authorities.