Reference Over-Ear Headphones
- With earcups made of genuine walnut wood
- Adjustable headband with ball bearing and ratchet steps
- Headband made of artificial and natural sheepskin
- 7N copper cable with metal plug and copper trim ring
- Unique 50 mm FreeEdge driver technology made from particularly robust nanofiber material
- Impedance: 25 ohms
- Sensitivity: 105 dB / mW
- Frequency range: 5 - 55000 Hz
- Max. Input power: 1800 mW
- Weight 385 g
- Includes 3 m long flat cable with 6.3 mm jack and bag
|Design / Construction||Over-Ear|
|Frequency range||5 Hz – 55000 Hz|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 454885 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!