Epiphone Les Paul Classic Worn Purple
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian Laurel
- Trapezoid fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: SlimTaper C
- Scale: 629 mm (24.75")
- Nut width: 43 mm (1.693")
- 22 Frets
- Pickup: 2 AlNiCo Classic Pro humbuckers
- 2 Volume controls
- 2 Tone controls with coil splitting
- LockTone ABR bridge
- Stopbar tailpiece
- Grover Rotomatic 18:1 Machine heads with kidney buttons
- Colour: Worn Purple
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 482450 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!