Epiphone Les Paul Modern FPB
- Body: Mahogany
- Ultra Modern Weight Relief - weight-reduced body
- Top: AAA flamed maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard inlays: Standard trapezoid
- Contoured Heel Profile - ergonomically shaped neck-body transition
- Neck profile: Asymetrical slim taper
- 22 Medium jumbo frets
- Scale: 628 mm (24.72")
- Nut width: 43 mm (1.69")
- Graph Tech NuBone nut
- Pickup: 1 ProBucker 2 (neck) and 1 ProBucker 3 (bridge) humbuckers
- 2 Volume controls with coil splitting
- 2 Tone controls with phase switching
- 3-Way toggle switch
- LockTone ABR bridge
- Stopbar tailpiece
- Grover Locking Rotomatic machine heads
- Colour: Faded Pelham Blue
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 483577 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!