Epiphone Les Paul Studio Alpine White
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Maple veneer
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Pao Ferro
- Trapezoid fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: ´60 Slim Taper D
- Scale: 629 mm (24.75")
- Nut width: 43 mm (1.693")
- 22 Frets
- Pickups: 2 Epiphone Alnico Classic (neck and bridge) humbuckers
- Controls: 2 volume and 2 tone CTS electronics
- Locktone ABR Tune-o-matic bridge
- Stopable tailpiece
- Grover 18: 1 machine heads
- Colour: Alpine White
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 482477 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!