Epiphone SG Classic Worn P-90 Green
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian Laurel
- Dot fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: 60s slim taper
- 22 Frets
- Scale: 629 mm (24.75")
- Nut width: 43 mm (1.693")
- Pickups: 2 Epiphone P-90 PRO (Soap Bar) single coils
- 2 x Volume and 2 x tone controls
- 3-Way Epiphone toggle switch
- Heavy-duty Epiphone output socket
- LockTone ABR bridge
- Stopable tailpiece
- Epiphone Deluxe machine heads with Ivory buttons
- Colour: Worn Inverness Green
|Colour||Worn Inverness Green|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 482597 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!