G&L Tribute S-500 VW MN
- Body: Mahogany (Palaquium rostratrum)
- Neck: Maple (Acer sacchaum)
- Fretboard: Jatoba (Hymenaea courbaril)
- Tinted Glossy neck finish
- Nut width: 41.3 mm
- Fretboard radius: 12"
- Pickup: 3 Leo Fender designed G&L MFD Magnetic Field Design single coils (made in Fullerton CA, USA)
- 5-Way toggle switch
- 1 Volume control
- PTB sound system
- Push / Pull function for bridge / neck combination and all pickups on the circuit
- 3-Ply white pickguard
- Leo Fender designed Dual-Fulcrum Tremolo
- Colour: Vintage white
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 468305 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!