Line6 Spider V 240HC MkII Head
Modeling amp for electric guitar
- Power output: 240 W
- Classic speaker mode for organic sound and natural playing feel
- Amp presets tuned by renowned sound designers (e.g. Dan Boul) from 65 amps
- Improved design & appearance - new front cover fabric and buttons
- Full-range speaker mode for acoustic guitars and jam track playback
- Artist and song presets by Bill Kelliher, Josh Smith, Devin Townsend, Dustin Kensrue, Jeff Loomis, Ola Englund, Fluff, Jeff Schroeder, Oz Noy and Vernon
- Over 200 amplifiers, loudspeakers and effects
- 128 Presets
- Built-in receivers that work with relay radio systems (60 - 240 W)
- Free Spider V remote app (Mac, PC, iOS, Android)
- Can be upgraded to MkII software via Line6 Updater for free
- Wireless-ready for Line 6 relay transmitters
- XLR Direct Outputs
- 60 Seconds looper
- USB Interface and recording software
- Drum loops, metronome and tuner
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 469651 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!