M-Audio Uber Mic
USB large diaphragm condenser microphone
- Recording and playback in studio quality
- Simple, intuitive operation for every application
- Microphone element with 3 capsules incl. One-point stereo
- 3 selectable directional characteristics (cardioid, eight, ball additional stereo circuit)
- 3.5mm headphone jack and internal headphone amplifier
- Latency-free monitoring with USB / Direct Mixing controller
- The LC display shows the directional characteristic and the currently set operating level
- Comfortable table mounting with threaded insert for optional stand installation
- Built-in stand
- Converter: 3-capsule capacitor converter (16 mm)
- Directivity: cardioid, eight, ball and stereo
- Transmission range: 30 - 20,000 Hz (microphone), 20 - 20,000 Hz (headphone output)
- Sensitivity: -45 dB (0 dB = 1V / μbar @ 1 kHz)
- Boundary sound pressure level: 120 dB
- Noise level distance: 110 dB
- Outputs: 3.5mm stereo jack
- Output impedance: 10 ohms
- Output power: 30 mW @ 48 ohms
- Backlit LC display
- Power supply via mini USB port
- Included in delivery: integrated microphone stand, microphone stand extension, mini USB cable, manual
- Dimensions: 27.4 x 11.4 x 11.4 cm
- Weight: 1.8 kg
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 426468 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!