Presonus Eris E7 XT
Active Studio Monitor
- Equipped with a 6.5" woofer and a 1.25" silk-dome tweeter
- Frequency response: 42 - 22,000 Hz
- Crossover frequency: 2.5 kHz
- Gain control
- MF Control - Bell EQ, 1 kHz, +/- 6 dB
- HF Control: Shelving filter, 10 kHz, +/- 6 dB
- Low cut switchable at 80 or 100 Hz
- Acoustic space switch: -2 dB, -4 dB
- LF Amplifier power: 70 W
- HF Amplifier power: 60 W
- Max. SPL (sound pressure level): 104 dB (continuous operation)
- Input: XLR and jack (balanced), and RCA (unbalanced)
- 100° (H) x 60° (V) EBM Waveguide
- Turn-on delay
- Output current limiting
- Overheating-, transient-, and subsonic protection circuits
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 240 x 242 x 365 mm
- Weight: 8.4 kg
|Speaker size||1x 6,5", 1x 1"|
|Amplifier power per unit (RMS)||130 W|
|Analogue XLR Input||Yes|
|Analogue Input (Jack)||Yes|
|Analogue Input (Mini Jack)||No|
|Analogue Input (RCA)||Yes|
|Manual frequency correction||Yes|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 485151 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!