Large diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone
- Gold-plated 1" capsule stored in miniature lyre from Rycote
- Black metal housing with scratch-resistant ceramic coating
- Extremely low intrinsic noise (4.5 dBA)
- 10 Year guarantee for registered users (special guarantee between manufacturer and buyer)
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Output impedance: 100 ohms
- Sensitivity: 35.0 mV / Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 4.5 dBA (according to IEC651), Max
- Output level: +8.0 dBu (1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 kOhm load)
- Dynamic range: 128 dB
- Max. sound pressure level: 132 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 90 dBA (according to IEC651)
- Requires 24 V / 48 V phantom power
- Connection: 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions (diameter x length): 50 x 190 mm
- Weight: 395 g
- Includes deluxe shockmount SM6 with integrated pop protection, XLR microphone cable (6 m) and dust protection bag
- Made in Australia
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 327073 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!