Tascam DR-100 MK3
Portable Digital Recorder
- Recording and playback of MP3 (up to 320 Kb/s) and WAV files (up to 24 bit/192 kHz)
- Supports SD / SDHC cards (from 64 MB up to 128 GB)
- 4 Built-in condenser microphones
- 2 XLR microphone inputs with switchable 48 V phantom power - usable as balanced line inputs
- S/PDIF Digital input
- Switchable low cut filter (40/80/120/220 Hz)
- Automatic level control with limiter
- Stereo line input mini jack
- Headphone output
- Separate stereo line output (adjustable)
- Display resolution: 128 x 128
- Multilingual menu (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese)
- USB 2.0 connector
- Built-in speaker
- Power supply: AA batteries and built-in high-capacity lithium-ion battery (approx. 12 hours)
- Weight (with/without batteries): 425/375 g
|Integrated Stereo Microhone||Yes|
|48 V Phantom power||Yes|
|Storage Medium||SD/SDHC Card|
|Resolution max.||24 bit|
|Max. Sample Rate||192 kHz|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 397535 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!