Portable 4-track digital recorder with WLAN function
- Records up to 24 Bit / 96 kHz with WAV and MP3 simultaneously
- Records onto SDHC-/ microSD- / microSDHC- or microSDXC card
- Supports formats: WAV / BWF / MP3
- XLR-/Jack inputs with +4 dBu nominal level and 48 V phantom power
- Internal clock (ideal for film recording)
- Integrated stereo condenser microphone with cardioid characteristic in XY configuration
- Suitable for level outputs up to120 dB SPL
- Graphic LCD with backlight
- Multilingual menu (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese)
- Built-in mono-loudspeaker
- WLAN Function for monitoring, transport control, level adjustment and data transfer
- Overdub- , Loop- and ERI functions
- Integrated hall effect, four-stepped low cut filter, automatic peak reduction function, limiter
- Automatic recording function, delayed recording
- Modifiable speed and pitch
- M-S decoding function for utilizing M-S microphones
- Headphone- / Line output 3.5 mm mini-jack stereo
- With 1/4" tripod attachment screw-hole
- Powered by 2x AA batteries or the supplied power supply
- Includes 4GB microSD card, SD adapter, shoe mount adapter, case, grip, wind shield and micro-USB cable
|Integrated Stereo Microhone||Yes|
|48 V Phantom power||Yes|
|Storage Medium||SD/SDHC/SDXC Card|
|Resolution max.||24 bit|
|Max. Sample Rate||96 kHz|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 349270 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!