Universal Audio UAD-2 Live Rack Core
16-channel MADI Effects Processor
- For live sound mixing with UAD Plug-Ins in real time
- Quad-Core processor
- Up to 4 devices cascadable for up to 64 MADI channels
- Savable configurations in Snapshot files
- Load snapshot configurations via MIDI or Soundcraft Vi CUE function
- Connecting to Soundcraft Vi consoles via Ethernet for Snapshot CUE control
- Redundant power supply
- Optical MADI input and output
- 2x Multi-Link 1394b
- Word Clock input and output BNC
- 2x Thunderbolt 3 connectors (for plug-in control only)
- Design: 19" / 1 RU
- Included plugin bundle (Download on the manufacturer site)
Note: Not compatible with Apollo Console software, included Live Rack software requires clean hard drive
|Audio In-and Outputs||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 441033 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!