K&M Product Overview
954 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown exclude VAT. 202 AED shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
Microphone Stand Similar to K&M 210/2 but with telescopic boom arm, Diecast base, Foldable legs, Wide base, Height is adjustable from 900 to 1600 mm, Colour: Black, Boom arm length: 460 - 770 mm, Weight: 3.2 kg
- Similar to K&M 210/2 but with telescopic boom arm
- Diecast base
- Foldable legs
Music Stand Lamp 12 Long-life LEDs, Dimmable, Adjustable via gooseneck, Material: Steel, Brightness: 2x 1400 Lux, Clampable up to 25 mm, Lampshade length: 300 mm, Gooseneck length: Approx. 270 mm, Electrical connection data: 110 - 240 Volt, 50 -...
- 12 Long-life LEDs
- Adjustable via gooseneck
Professional Popkiller For all standard microphone stands, Double nylon screen, Stable plastic frames, Can be attached to pipe diameter up to 30 mm, Gooseneck length: 330 mm, Screen Ø: 130 mm, Weight: 0.18 kg, Colour: Black
- For all standard microphone stands
- Double nylon screen
- Stable plastic frames
Microphone stand Thomann Type I Plastic base, Height is adjustable from 900 to 1600 mm, Boom arm: 810 mm, Weight: 2.3 kg, Colour: Black
- Plastic base
- Height is adjustable from 900 to 1600 mm
- Boom arm: 810 mm
Universal Tablet PC support Tablet sizes adjustable without tools, Stepless adjustment of the tilt, Rotatable for landscape and portrait, Bracket for pipes up to 30 mm in diameter, Width of tablets: 128-232 mm, Height of the tablets: 222-334 mm,...
- Tablet sizes adjustable without tools
- Stepless adjustment of the tilt
- Rotatable for landscape and portrait
Microphone stand Stable universal microphone stand, With boom arm, 3 Folding feet with die-cast base, The square swivel joint has a handy wing nut, Height: 930/1630 mm, Boom arm length: 800 mm, Colour: Black, Weight: 2.65 kg
- Stable universal microphone stand
- With boom arm
- 3 Folding feet with die-cast base
K&M 14085 - keyboard bench with attractive skai leather seat covering for enjoyable and relaxed keyboard playing. The two sided spring-loaded locking screws make precision height adjustment easy. There is an engraved height scale to find your personal setting with...
Music Stand Stand height: 585 - 1,220 mm, Sheet holder: 485 x 240 x 42 mm, Total height: Max. 1460 mm, Stand diameter when collapsed: approx. 90 mm, U-profile legs with braces, Traditionally foldable desk, Two pieces can be...
- Stand height: 585 - 1,220 mm
- Sheet holder: 485 x 240 x 42 mm
- Total height: Max. 1460 mm
Universal Three-legged Tablet PC Stand Stepless adjustment of the inclination, Rotates for horizontal and vertical position, Stepless adjustment from 70 up to 155 cm, 2-Way extendable, Height: 220 - 334 mm, Width: 128 - 232 mm, Thickness of tablet:...
- Stepless adjustment of the inclination
- Rotates for horizontal and vertical position
- Stepless adjustment from 70 up to 155 cm
Professional Microphone Stand One of the most widely used microphone stands, here is the industry standard for microphone tripods. Built in 1967, the design of the 210/2 has remained almost unchanged and has to date been sold more than...
- Colour: Black
- The industry standard
- With adjustable boom arm
Microphone Stand Zinc cast base with folding legs, Height adjustable from 92.5 to 163 cm, Telescopic arm 42.5-72.5 cm long, Surface preserving clamping elements, Square pivot with handy wing nut, Colour: Black, Weight: 3 kg
- Zinc cast base with folding legs
- Height adjustable from 92.5 to 163 cm
- Telescopic arm 42.5-72.5 cm long
Boom arm Extendable tube construction, With 3/8" thread, locking washer and a handgrip., Tightening with a handy T-bar locking screw, Silent adjustment and tilting, No scratches on the tube surface due to plastic sleeves in the steel part, Threaded...
- Extendable tube construction
- With 3/8" thread, locking washer and a handgrip.
- Tightening with a handy T-bar locking screw
5-Way Guitar Stand For electric guitar, electric bass, acoustic guitars, Collapsible, Colour: Black, Dimensions: 996 x 335 x 700 mm, Weight: 4.7 kg, Not suitable for long-term use with guitars with nitrocellulose lacquer!
- For electric guitar, electric bass, acoustic guitars
- Colour: Black
X-Keyboard Stand Double-braced, Sliding rubber pads, Height adjustable in 5° increments, Quick-release lever for height adjustment, Withstands a load of up to 50 kg, Distance between supports: 327 - 789 mm, Height: 594 - 946 mm, Support depth: 350...
- Sliding rubber pads
- Height adjustable in 5° increments
Guitar Wall Mount Screw-on wall mount with flexible supports that hold any guitar, With protective coating, Weight: 0.15 kg, Colour: Black, Max. nut width: 63 mm
- Screw-on wall mount with flexible supports that hold any guitar
- With protective coating
- Weight: 0.15 kg
Stand for Acoustic Guitar Also suitable for cellos or French horns, The new adjustable hinge support various sizes, Easily collapsible, Width adjustable from 185 to 230 mm, Weight: 0.95 kg, Height: 330 mm, Elegant shape and sturdy build, Colour:...
- Also suitable for cellos or French horns
- The new adjustable hinge support various sizes
- Easily collapsible
Distance Rod Steel tube combination to connect satellite systems, Load bearing capacity up to 35 kg, With M20 threaded bolts, To attach connector plate 24116 (Article Nr 104910 -not included), Adjustable height from 905 to 1450 mm, Colour:...
- Steel tube combination to connect satellite systems
- Load bearing capacity up to 35 kg
- With M20 threaded bolts
FootstoolStable footrest, adjustable to desired height, including 6 different positions.With a wide non-slip rubber pad and stable ground supports that guarantee a secure support. Adjustable to 6 different positions, Minimum height: 11.9 cm, Maximum height: 26.4 cm,...
- Adjustable to 6 different positions
- Minimum height: 11.9 cm
- Maximum height: 26.4 cm
Orchestra Music Stand New 2015 model, Powder coated aluminum music stand with steel music desk, Music desk: approx. 490 x 340 x 50 mm, Height of stand: approx. 580-1400 mm, Max. total height: 1750 mm, Continuous height adjustment (no...
- New 2015 model
- Powder coated aluminum music stand with steel music desk
- Music desk: approx. 490 x 340 x 50 mm
containing: K&M 10111 Carrying Case, K&M 101 Music Stand Black
- K&M 10111 Carrying Case
- K&M 101 Music Stand Black
Music Stand Sheet Music, Height of stand: 630 - 1,240 mm, Music desk dimensions: 435 x 215 x 42 mm, Maximum total height: 1,460 mm, Traditionally collapsible, With strut construction, 2-Fold extendable, Stand folded: diameter approx. 85 mm /...
- Sheet Music
- Height of stand: 630 - 1,240 mm
- Music desk dimensions: 435 x 215 x 42 mm
Trumpet Stand Highly stable, The tripod base can be stored in the cone, The entire stand can therefore be stored in the bell of the trumpet, Rubber cone tip, Weight: 0.32 kg, H: 205 mm, Colour: black
- Highly stable
- The tripod base can be stored in the cone
- The entire stand can therefore be stored in the bell of the trumpet
Keyboard Stand Spider pro Further development of the Spider keyboard stand, Improved stand tilt to make playing a second keyboard more comfortable, Sturdy aluminium profile column, 4 Aluminium tube feet, 2 Levels for keyboard, 2 Extendable support arms per...
- Further development of the Spider keyboard stand
- Improved stand tilt to make playing a second keyboard more comfortable
- Sturdy aluminium profile column
Keyboard Table Compact tubular steel construction, Large, round parquet protectors, Snap-in clamping screws for easy height adjustment, Support arms individually adjustable, Foldable legs, Maximum load capacity: 80 kg, Load capacity optional second level: up to 25 kg, Height: 600...
- Compact tubular steel construction
- Large, round parquet protectors
- Snap-in clamping screws for easy height adjustment
Speaker Stand Set Contains: 2x Speaker stands and carry bag, Material: Aluminium, Height adjustable by tension clip and patented push-button system, Additional safety screw, Tube diameter: Ø 35 mm, Up to 50 kg centric load, Adjustable height: 1270/1930 mm,...
- Contains: 2x Speaker stands and carry bag
- Material: Aluminium
- Height adjustable by tension clip and patented push-button system
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!