Semi-Modular Analogue Synthesiser
- VCO based on CEM3340
- Sawtooth and pulse waveforms with pulse width modulation
- Noise generator
- 24 dB ladder filter with resonance, switchable between low pass and high pass
- ADSR envelope
- Analogue LFO with triangular and rectangular waveforms
- Step sequencer with 32 steps and 64 memory slots
- Patch panel with 18 inputs and 14 outputs for expanded sound options and for connecting to other modular synthesisers & sequencers
- Audio input for sound processing external sources
- Poly-chaining of up to 16 devices possible
- 3.5 mm jack headphone output
- MIDI In/Out
- USB-B port
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 320 x 164 x 47 mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Includes 12 V DC power supply and 6 patch cables
- Suitable protective cover: Article no. 477464 or protective case: Art.483027 (both not included)
|Number of Analog Outputs||1|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 475765 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!