What are B-Stock products?
A "B-Stock" is a product which has been returned by a customer within their 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee or replaced under guarantee and can no longer be sold as "A-Stock". These products are offered at a special, reduced price, are fully functional and come with a full 3 year warranty and 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. Customers may find that these products show traces of use or scuffing and may not come in their original packaging but will always be checked prior to shipment.
Further interesting questions
- Who are Thomann? How long have you been around?
- Is Thomann an authorised dealer for all products on offer?
- What kind of warranty do I get for the products I order?
- What happens if I am not satisfied? Do I have to bear the return shipping costs?
- Are all your products 'factory-fresh' in original packaging?
- What can I do if I do not like the delivered goods?
- What should I do if the gear is faulty?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.