Harley Benton Enhanced MJ-5EB Lake Blue
5-String Electric Bass
- Build: JB style
- Ergonomically shaped alder body
- Matching headstock
- 6-Bolt Canadian hard rock maple neck
- Macassar ebony fretboard
- White block fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: Modern "C"
- 22 Medium stainless steel frets
- Black TUSQ XL nut
- Scale: 864 mm
- Nut width: 46 mm
- Fretboard radius: 350 mm
- Pickup: Roswell MA5-B Ferrite humbucker (bridge) and Roswell JMA5-N Ferrite single coil (middle)
- Roswell GMA2 active/passive 2-Band EQ
- Volume control with push / pull function
- Balance, treble and bass controls
- Split switch: Humbucker / Single coil
- 3-Layer White Pearloid W/B/W Pickguard
- WSC SK5 bridge
- Chrome hardware
- WSC JB45 machine heads
- Ex-factory stringing: D'Addario EXL170-5SL .045 - .130 (Article no. 164052)
- Colour: High gloss lake blue
- Suitable case: Article no. 177638 (not included)
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 443527 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!