Stairville AF-150 DMX Fog Machine
DMX Fog Machine
- Powerful fog machine with excellent characteristics such as very low heating time and adjustable fog emission
- The AF-150 is ideal for medium-sized stages, clubs, discos, etc.
- The fog emission and timer interval can be adjusted easily via the multifunctional remote control (included)
- The integrated DMX 512 interface enables control via all commercially available DMX controllers
- Using the various Stairville fog fluids, the creation of practically any fog density is possible
- Included: Multifunctional remote control (timer, interval, volume) and bracket for mounting to beam or ceiling
- Heating element: Electronic evaporation system with 800 W
- Warm-up period: Approx. 8 min.
- Fluid consumption: Approx. 95 ml / min
- Emission volume: Approx. 110 m³ / min
- Emission range: Approx. 3 - 4 m
- Tank contents: 1.2 l
- DMX-512 (1 channel)
- DMX input and output: 3-Pin XLR
- Power supply: AC 230V, 50 Hz
- Maximum power consumption: 800 W
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 450 x 290 x 265 mm
- Weight: 5.5 kg
Note: This machine is intended exclusively for use with original Stairville fluids:
|with timer remote||Yes|
|with On/Off cable remote||No|
|with radio / IR - remote||No|
|with light effect||No|
|Fog Output [m³/min]||110 m³|
|Fluid consumption [ml/min.]||95 ml|
|Incl. Mounting Bracket||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 305148 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!