- For small to medium sized postproduction studios
- Precise generation of the clock signal via temperature-stabilised rubidium oscillator
- Stable synchronisation between picture and sound
- Flexible system setup with a variety of audio and video formats (audio: Wordclock, AUS3, AES11, SPDIF, video: NTSC, PAL, HD tri-level)
- Jitter management circuit
- Clock input supports clock rates up to 10 MHz
- 4 Video sync outputs
- 12 Word clock outputs
- 2 AES3 / AES11 outputs
- 2 SPDIF outputs
- 2 Wordclock outputs support Fs/4, Fs/2, 2 Fs, 4 Fs and 256 Fs for use with ProTools and other DAW programs
- Support for 0.1% or 4% pull-up / pull-down
- Output levels of the wordclock ports can be customised
- Analyser function
- Logging function
- Up to 4 system settings can be stored
- Organic EL display
- Design: 19" / 1 U
- Dimensions: 483 x 44 x 310 mm
- Weight: 3.2 kg
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 352235 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!