XAOC Devices Odessa
- Variable Spectrum harmonic cluster oscillator
- Additive sound synthesis with up to 2560 partials (harmonic partials)
- Simple operation with direct access to all parameters
- Controls for coarse and fine tuning
- Linear Through-Zero FM input with attenuator
- Exponential FM input with attenuator
- Spectrum Analyzer with 12 LEDs to visualize the distribution of partials
- Number, distribution and level of partials can be controlled via 9 parameters and CV inputs
- Unisono detuning of up to 5 voices possible
- 5-Part polyphonic playable via Hel-Expander (Article Nr. 478237, not included)
- Separate outputs for fundamental, straight and odd harmonics
- Current consumption: 110mA (+12V) / 80mA (-12V)
- Width: 24 TE
- Depth: 32 mm
|Width||24 TE / HP|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 474296 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!