AKG C414 XLS
Condenser large diaphragm microphone
- Successor to the C 414B XLS
- Now with 9 switchable directional characteristics (cardioid, wide-cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional, figure-8 + 4 intermediate positions)
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Dynamic range: 140 dB(SPL) max
- Lock mode to save the settings
- Peak-Hold display
- Status LEDs
- 3-way switchable bass cut filter (0/40/80/160 Hz)
- 3 preattenuation pads (0/-6/-12/-18 dB)
- Transformerless XLR Output (FET)
- Incl. elastic mounting (H85), windshield (W414X) and aluminium case
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 288 x 241 x 140 mm
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 240605 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!