Shure Beta 52A
Dynamic MicrophoneThe Shure Beta 52A is a dynamic microphone with high output power and a transmission range specially optimised for maximum bass drum punch and accommodating other low-frequency instruments.
It offers a very good response, excellent punch and delivers studio quality even at extreme volume. The superheterodyne characteristics of the Beta 52A ensure maximum isolation of the sound source and high feedback while considerably diminishing background noise.
The adjustable tripod adapter with integrated XLR connector simplifies the positioning of the microphone, especially when used inside the bass drum. At the same time the snap-in tripod adapter holds the Beta 52A securely in place even in hard shocks and strong vibrations. The basket made of hardened steel provides protection against the stresses of the rough stage.
- Optimized frequency response especially for bass drum kick and low-frequency instrument pickup
- High feedback with minimal background noise
- Portable stand adapter with integrated XLR connector for easy installation, especially in the bass drum
- Basket made of hardened steel protects against wear and damage
- Air-sprung vibration absorber protects against impact sound and vibrations
- Neodymium magnet for high output levels
- Low sensitivity against different connection impedances
- Transmission range: 20 - 10,000 Hz
- Maximum sound pressure: 174 dB SPL (up to 1 kHz, calculated)
- Output Impedance: 45 Ohm
- Noise Sensitivity: -64 dBV / Pa (0.63 mV)
- Weight: 605 g
- Tripod mount
- Including bag
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
- Shure Microphones for Amplifiers at a glance
- display Microphones for Amplifiers in price range 160 AED - 200 AED
- go to product group Microphones for Bass Drum
- go to product group Microphones for Amplifiers
- go to product group Microphones for Tuba, Euphonium ETC.
- go to product group Instrument Microphones
- go to product group Microphones
- show manufacturer details for Shure
- Shure Microphones at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page