Behringer DeepMind 12D
12-Voice Analogue Desktop Synthesiser
- 4 FX Engines powered by tc electronic & Klark Teknik
- 24 Oscillators - two OSCs and LFOs per voice
- 3 ADSR generators
- Switchable 2- or 4-pin low-pass filter per voice
- High pass filter
- 8-Channel modulation matrix
- 32-Step control sequencer
- Envelope depth
- Key tracking
- Remote control via iPad / PC / Mac and selected Android apps via USB, MIDI or built-in wifi
- 26 Controllers and one switch per function for direct access to all important parameters in real time
- 1024 Program memories
- Built-in and adjustable wifi client
- LC Display
- Dimensions: 120 x 457 x 225 mm
- Weight: 4.2 kg
- Designed and engineered in the UK
- Suitable protective cover: Article Nr. 481852 (not included)
- Suitable case: Article Nr. 480289 (not included)
- Suitable case: Article Nr. 483023 (not included)
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out, 1x Thru|
|Number of Analog Outputs||2|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 416130 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!