Virtual Analog Synthesizer
- 8-Voice polyphonic
- Velocity sensitive 37 key keyboard with aftertouch (Fatar TP9 / S)
- 24 Buttons
- Lockable four-axis joystick
- OLED display
- Glide / Portamento (Legato and Staccato mode) as well as Mono, Poly, Unison (2, 4 and 8) and Stack (2 and 4) keyboard modes
- 4-Pole morphable ladder filter with cutoff, res (resonance) and morph controls
- 2 Independent oscillator groups with up to 4 oscillators each
- 34 Algorithms like sync, ring modulation, waveform morphing and more
- Step sequencer
- 3 Independent DSP effects (FX1, FX2 and FX3): Chorus, Flanger, LoFi, Ping-Pong Delay, Phaser, Reverb, Rotary, Stereo Delay, Tremolo and X-Over Delay
- 300 Factory programs - a total of 500 presets can be saved
- MODALapp compatible
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 555 x 100 x 300 mm
- Suitable case: Art.510447 (not included)
- 2 Line outputs: 6.3 mm jack
- Stereo headphone output: 6.3 mm jack
- AUX input: 3.5 mm mini jack
- Expression and sustain pedal connection: 6.3 mm jack
- Clock Sync input and output: 3.5 mm mini jack (Teenage Engineering / Korg specification)
- MIDI input and output
|Number Of Keys||37|
|Number of simultaneous Voices||8|
|Sound Engine||Virtual Analogue|
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out, USB|
|Number of Analog Outputs||2|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 506277 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!