Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK3 B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Return that may have slight traces of use.
Groove Production Studio
- Consists of USB controller and machine software
- 16 Illuminated multi-colour pads with velocity and after-touch
- Dual-Touch Smart Strip
- VST and Audio Unit Host
- Groovebox features: 16 Velocity Levels, Swing, Pad Link, Note Repeat, as well as MPC 60 and SP-1200 Sampling Emulation, import of REX2 files and MPC programs, export of MIDI and audio via drag & drop
- Stand-alone operation as a host or as a VST, Audio Units or AAX plug-in
- USB Bus-powered
- 1.6 GB Factory Sounds
- Dimensions: 320 x 177 x 45 mm
- Weight: 1.12 kg
- Includes essential machinery
- Upgrade option to Komplete Select
- Optional suitable case: Art.489631 (not included)
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||Yes|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||Yes|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 449823 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!