Reloop RP 8000 MKII
Turntable with Direct Drive
- Quartz-controlled hybrid turntable instrument with upper-torque direct drive
- Adjustable stop speed (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Precise 3-speed motor control (33 1/3, 45 & 78 RPM)
- Precision machined die-cast aluminum platter
- Static balanced, S-shaped tonearm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- High-resolution pitchfader (0.02% resolution)
- Pitch range +/- 8%, +/- 16%, +/- 50% (Ultrapitch)
- Reverse function: switch for forward and reverse
- Smart USB port for up to 4 turntables
- Shock absorbing feet for vibration isolation
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 458 x 354 x 144.6 mm
- Weight: 11.8 kg
- Includes turntable, slipmat, LED needle illumination, counterweight, PHONO RCA cable with ground, USB cable and power cord
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 459792 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!