- 2 Adapter cables (2 x XLR or stereo mini jack). Cable length XLR 5pin to 2x XLR 3pin = 2.3 meters
- In a plastic case
- Stereo microphone with 90 ° X / Y stereo array. On each side of a small diaphragm condenser microphone capsule is located
- Capsule size: 0.5" (13 mm)
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Pickup Pattern: Cardioid per capsule
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms per side
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -38 dB re 1 V / Pa +/- 2 dB or 12mV / Pa at 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Noise ratio: : 16 dB SPL (A-weighted per IEC268-15).
- Max. Output: +13.9 dBu @ 1% THD into 1KΩ
- Dynamic range: : 128 dB
- Max SPL: 143 dB @ 1% THD into 1KΩ
- Signal / noise ratio: 78 dB
- Power supply: 4 mA, P48 (38V-52V) 2 mA, P24 (20V-26V) 2.8 mA, P12 (10.8V-13.2V) 2.4 mA via 9 V battery
- Packaging weight: 2.3 kg (Mic alone 480 g)
- Includes 10 years manufacturers warranty
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 154594 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!